VCF-Berlin, 2015

Mike Stein mhs.stein at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 11:30:59 CDT 2015

Hi Jack,

Unfortunately I can't access the pictures on VCF
because I apparently annoyed the moderator Mike
Brutman, but I really enjoyed the pics on Picasa;
thanks for posting - always fun to see some of the
European stuff.

I didn't hear or see anything about VCF-Berlin
either; a shame since I have friends and relatives
in Berlin and nearby, and this would have been a
great excuse to finally visit them again. Maybe
next year...

Will we see you at the World of Commodore this
year on December 5?