VCF-Berlin, 2015

rod rodsmallwood52 at btinternet.com
Thu Oct 29 09:38:28 CDT 2015

Ah Ha!
            So not just me. Liam too. Why would they keep such an event
hidden?
Perhaps there is a secret powerful group within the normal computer
collecting community.
Was it all done by encrypted email, secret signs, or special handshakes?
Are the pictures real or were they done in a film studio?

Did anybody on the list see any posts to the list or was it by
invitation only?
Did anybody on the list know but were told to keep quiet.

That must be about the worst publicity failure on record.
What the heck happened?

Rod Smallwood