Trying to get my RLV11 working

Ben Sinclair ben at bensinclair.com
Wed Oct 28 11:46:40 CDT 2015

No magic smoke so far!

I think you had written something a while back that would test that
interrupt. Was that correct, or is there another diagnostic I can use
to test that?

The 17440 wasn't a typo, it's just my misunderstanding of how the
addressing works. I'll read the actual location later today and see
what I find!

--
Ben Sinclair
ben at bensinclair.com