Oddball question: really small terminals

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Sat Oct 24 22:49:49 CDT 2015

yes we have one line LED  letter terminals used for Deaf and hard of
Hearing.

we will buy more of them too. do you have any of them?
ASCII or BAUDOT either for our  Deaf Telecom diaplay.

Drop me a line offlist  thanks  Ed Sharpe  archivist   for SMECC

In a message dated 10/24/2015 8:44:59 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
charles.unix.pro at gmail.com writes:

On Sat,  Oct 24, 2015 at 8:39 PM, Alexandre Souza  <
alexandre.tabajara at gmail.com> wrote:

> 16 char x 1 line  is small enough? :)
> Em 25/10/2015 01:34, "Chuck Guzis"  <cclist at sydex.com> escreveu:
>
> > On 10/24/2015 08:10  PM, Cindy Croxton wrote:
> >
> >> How small is "really  small"? IBM made a terminal with a 5" screen for
> >> the 4704  banking systems. http://frente-cajas.blogspot.com/
> >>
>  >
> > I've got one with a 64 character 1-line LED display.   Is that small
> enough?
> >
> > --Chuck
>  >

Set the baud rate really low and tie an LED  to the xmit line.

--  Charles