Retro Reproduction.

Ethan Dicks ethan.dicks at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 14:59:07 CDT 2015

On Fri, Oct 23, 2015 at 3:55 PM, Jay West <jwest at classiccmp.org> wrote:
> Ethan wrote...
>> Do the DG handles have the same problems as DEC switch handles?
>> (fragile pivots that break off)
>
> Ethan - Yes. They have the exact same "pins" on each side of the plastic that break off pretty easily

Right/

> I believe the DG handles on the nova 3, and Eclipse S/130 (and similar models) are virtually identical to some DEC switch handle.

> https://www.flickr.com/photos/131070638@N02/albums/72157657915020163

Looking at your picture, I'd say that is not identical to any DEC
switch handle I know of.  The C&K switches in that photo _are_
identical to the 11/70 switch bodies (and mounting frame) we've been
discussing, but not the plastic actuator past the pivots.

> I bet they would fit on the identical CK switches we've been discussing... I know it's not the /40 style nor the 8 style. I'll do some digging.

Yes.  Those handles would fit the newer DEC switches (not the PDP-8/L
or PDP-8/i era stuff with slide switches entirely unlike C&K "red"
switch bodies).

-ethan