Retro Reproduction.

rod rodsmallwood52 at btinternet.com
Fri Oct 23 12:33:11 CDT 2015

Hi Noel
            Your ps comments are very perceptive.
I have no doubt that people out there are gathering TTL  even as we speak.

The one I always call to mind is the guys who built themselves flight
simulators
  out of genuine parts.

I've seen replica cars of all kinds.
Boats yes
Steam Engines are good but one group built a brand new railway engine
from 1930's drawings.

I think its got to the stage where if we can cooperate the result will
be more than the sum of the parts.
There is already a spirit of mutual assistance amongst the list members.
Working towards a common goal transcends any other personal aversions
people may have.

As you know I'm collecting front panel designs and recreating the
original artwork.
Apart from a few mechanical details in print sets I have not seen any
detail panel drawings anywhere.
Photos yes also line drawings in handbooks. All too small to be of much use.

Oh well I'm getting there but it can be slow. (interesting all the same)

Regards
Rod