Contents of DEC 8" floppies

Johnny Billquist bqt at update.uu.se
Fri Oct 16 05:37:33 CDT 2015

On 2015-10-16 10:08, Dave Wade wrote:

> [...]

You might be right. I partly based that comment on the RSX P.S.I
product. Not sure how you'd handle this without DECnet, but I obviously
don't the know any VMS specifics. In RSX, you can certainly communicate
over X.25 without the DECnet overhead, but you use NCP to configure your
X.25 links. So you need at least the CEX subsystem, but not the full
DECnet stack.

	Johnny