Contents of DEC 8" floppies

Charles charlesmorris800 at centurytel.net
Thu Oct 15 15:38:14 CDT 2015

I bought a set of five DEC RX01 8" floppies (for the disks, since I have an
RX01 hooked up to my PDP-8/A) but I thought the contents might be of
interest to someone before I wipe them.
They are labeled VAX PSI V3.0 1/5 thru 5/5, (c) 1984. In order they are
AS-L154G-BE, AS-L155G-BE, AS-L156G-BE, AS-DC36B-BE, AS-DK35A-BE.

I did email Al Kossow about archiving but maybe he didn't receive the
message.
Anyhow, if anyone is interested, please contact me off-list. I don't have a
VAX so I can't read them.
Perhaps we can trade for blank SSSD disks?

thanks
Charles