MFM Emulator

Steven Hirsch snhirsch at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 06:59:05 CDT 2015

On Thu, 8 Oct 2015, Ian Finder wrote:

> I was one of the people who built the early rev boards David had.

Ditto

> Excellent project, he is the man...

And then some!

> Here are a few images for your crazy kids to get started with. I'll be
> adding more as they come in: http://x.quaalud.es/images/

Have you been able to turn that Horizon capture around and utilize it in
emulation?  One of the last remaining nits we're fighting with is that N*
Advantage captures do not read correctly when turned around in emulation.

Such a capture can be reformatted using the system utilities and will then
work fine.

David is currently busy getting the latest run out the door so hopefully
this will get debugged in the near future.