Tape cleaner on eBay

Chuck Guzis cclist at sydex.com
Tue Oct 6 20:02:38 CDT 2015

On 10/06/2015 05:16 PM, Adrian Stoness wrote:
> would this be a good thing for audio tapes ?

I don't see why not, providing your audio tapes have the same hub
dimensions. (I'm not that familiar with 1/2" audio tape).  Does audio
tape also use BOT/EOT reflective markers?

Reminds of the day way back when, when dealers of budget white-box audio
tape would take used 1/2" computer tape and slit it down the middle.  I
think "Shamrock" was one such brand (obviosly a takeoff on Herbert Orr's
"Irish" brand tape).

--Chuck