RL02 slides (Re: Looking for RX01/02 rack slides)

Jay Jaeger cube1 at charter.net
Tue Oct 6 15:50:40 CDT 2015

I have one (and just one) set of RL01 slides that I can spare, presuming
that the slides for the RL01 and RL02 are identical.

DEC part numbers are 12-13686-00-B-L and -R

Ben, if you are in the US (otherwise shipping is probably not worth it),
contact me off list and we can discuss price / trade.

JRJ