One more try - Can you ID this S-100 Serial board?

Tothwolf tothwolf at concentric.net
Thu Oct 1 02:15:48 CDT 2015

On Thu, 1 Oct 2015, chocolatejollis38 at gmail.com wrote:

>> Been trying to no avail to find any info on this 'MCT' S-100 serial
>> card.
>
> Could this MCT be Modular Circuit Technology, the generic brand of add
> on cards once sold in the JDR Microdevices catalog?

Possibly, I mentioned this in the other thread. JDR Microdevices started
selling stuff in 1979 and this board looks like it was made in 1980. I
think this board might eventually turn up in an old magazine article or ad
(Radio Electronics, Popular Electronics, Kilobaud Microcomputing, etc)
since it looks like it may have been a kit.