A stored collection piece is a Schrodinger's cat

Adrian Graham witchy at binarydinosaurs.co.uk
Mon Nov 30 18:12:54 CST 2015

On 30/11/2015 22:30, "Liam Proven" <lproven at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 30 November 2015 at 18:43, Adrian Graham
> <witchy at binarydinosaurs.co.uk> wrote:
>> All of this fixing I'm currently doing is all Dave's fault, so yes :)
>

> [Actual LOL]

When I say 'his fault' I mean his blog has inspired me to get down and dirty
with all the dead PETs I appear to have accumulated over the years. The
ROM/RAM replacement board he sells is an excellent 40 pin toolkit to help
tracing faults in the vast majority of PETs so with the help of Dave and the
good folk here I've got life back into my most dead 4032.

It's also meant I've read a lot of datasheets to understand various chip
behaviours and now I realise why the teachers at school in the late 70s
wouldn't let me take electronics back then since I wasn't too hot at
maths...

--
Adrian/Witchy
Binary Dinosaurs creator/curator