PDP11GUI 1.47

Mike Ross tmfdmike at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 02:52:40 CST 2015

On Thu, Nov 26, 2015 at 8:29 PM, Jörg Hoppe <j_hoppe at t-online.de> wrote:

>> *goes to URL*
>>
>> Wait, what? 11/70  hardware console functionality?
>>
>> But links are placeholders... work in progress?
>
> See what you mean ... links fixed.

*Some* links are fixed :-)

The link from the main pdp-11 GUI page now works.

But the link in the left side menu for the 11/70 console panel (the
one immediately above 'SimH telnet...') goes instead to the GUI page.

And the sublinks to Physical, Driver, and Application still go to placeholders.

And in http://retrocmp.com/pdp-11/pdp11gui/1170-console-panel we have,
right at the top, a link to
http://retrocmp.com/component/content/38-dec-hardware-errors-and-how-to-repair-them/91-yapppp-yet-another-pdp-11-panel-project-page?Itemid=156
which 404s.

I'm not giving you a hard time out of idle sadism, I'm just very
curious to see how you implemented a USB interface to an 11/70 panel
:-)

Mike