Big heap of DEC Flip-Chips modules

Jörg Hoppe j_hoppe at t-online.de
Wed Nov 25 07:34:55 CST 2015

Hi,

a year ago or so an inventory of several thousand DEC flip-chip modules
appeared in the neighbourhood.
         "Yesss, my precioussss, it came too me !!!"
But I couldn't acquire them. At least I help selling them now.

The inventory is here:
         retrocmp.com/flipshipshop

It was a 2-months-project: most fun was sorting and counting the
modules, then taking the pictures.
A webshop solution seemed the best for online presentation. (Very
interesting, I never did that before)

Functionality of the shop software is good. On the other hand this
project appears a bit too commercial now.
You even should be able to buy online over Paypal, but I'd prefer
personal contact.

Joerg