Emulation

wulfman wulfman at wulfman.com
Sat Nov 21 09:16:21 CST 2015

I know most of you have or are searching for the real thing.
But for those of you that still don't have what your looking for, the arcade
emulator  MAME has now included most old computers in their emulation
program.

I have seen everything from apple computers to vax systems, while
searching for game roms.

Most are still non functioning as of this version but they are working
on making them work.

one that does work is a pdp1.

http://mamedev.org/      emulator
http://www.mameui.info/ windows gui front end
http://retroroms.net       most current list of roms in the download
section, free reg required

I have been collecting roms for years for repair of my huge collection
of game board
but this is the first time i have seen the retro computers in the rom sets.
maybe if they are in need of a rom dump for some obscure computer one of
you have
you can contribute to the scene by dumping and sending the rom they are
looking for.

As always happy retro computing.

--
The contents of this e-mail and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the named
addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized use,