VAX 4000-200 Maintenance

Mike Stein mhs.stein at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 16:54:26 CST 2015

----- Original Message -----
From: "Robert Jarratt" <robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 19, 2015 4:27 PM

My to-do list has me doing the rounds of all my machines to check them all for
the batteries. I'd like to replace rather than remove though, but that could get
expensive at about £10-12 pounds per machine for the cordless phone battery
packs sold by Maplin. Maybe there is a better alternative, I should go and take
a look.

Regards

Rob

Wow! I buy mine for $2 to $4 at the local 'Dollar' store...

Or you could order from the usual place; e.g.:
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/group/Battery/1191734_259040387.html