Boundless terminals (was: VT100 - FUN)

Tomasz Rola rtomek at ceti.pl
Sat Nov 14 19:09:13 CST 2015

On Tue, Nov 10, 2015 at 11:05:06AM -0500, Sue Skonetski wrote:

> I remember at DEC when we all at VT100’s and then the big day came
> when we could upgrade to the “New Color” monitors Ah just to think
> of the orange glow of the words radiating from the screen.  Of
> course you could get green as well.  Not a lot of choice compared to
> today but ground breaking at the time.  The company I used to work
> for still makes brand new VT’s since folks like them so much.  VT520
> and the DEC style keyboards.  Some things never go out of style.
>
> sue

Intrigued by your comment I went on a web trek - after all, one
doesn't hear about a company selling new terminals nowadays (at least
I don't). Found Boundless Tech, but it seems they are preparing to
quit. They ask that those who may need some docs download it from
their website while it is still on material plane.

http://www.boundlessterminals.com/documentation.html

I have no idea it those are of any value to the group members but I
decided to let you know, just in case.

--
Regards,
Tomasz Rola