IBM System/32 available

Mark J. Blair nf6x at nf6x.net
Tue Nov 10 10:48:35 CST 2015

> On Nov 10, 2015, at 07:55, Paul Berger <phb.hfx at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> For the burn in on the CRT, only half of the CRT is used so you can rotate it 180 degrees if that has not already been done.  That also works for 3741 key to diskette machine, same display unit.

I only noticed burn-in on the lower half of the CRT, so this unit probably has another lifetime left in its display.

> On the disk drive there is a head lock back top left should be locked when moving and I believe there is also a spindle lock.

The head lock lever was "OFF" as I found the unit, so I rotated it to the "ON" position. If there's a spindle lock, it wasn't obvious enough for me to notice it.

--
Mark J. Blair, NF6X <nf6x at nf6x.net>
http://www.nf6x.net/