PDP 8E Panel Paint Chipping - How to seal edges

rod rodsmallwood52 at btinternet.com
Tue Nov 10 03:14:50 CST 2015

Hi Al
         Thanks for the order - please remind me of your exact requirement

Needless to say this is an issue I am all too aware of.
This time round as per my updates we are going for a matte finish.
My silk screen girls are deciding at which stage to put the matting
agent on.
They also think it might well improve even the latest inks when it comes
to bonding.

Screening is quite robust but if you go at it with something sharp, you
can scratch it.

My my sample (old and damaged) panel has left the us and I'll track it

Regards

Rod