scrounging at recyclers

Cindy Croxton sales at elecplus.com
Sat Nov 7 09:20:43 CST 2015

Often I come across various obsolete boards that SEEM to be what you guys
want, but I am never really sure. This week I passed up a large (at least
24" per side) HP server mainboard from the 70s, and some Wang boards from
the same period. Since I no longer have the warehouse, I have no way to keep
them until somebody says they want it. My question is, what should I bring
home? I do not have email access while I am scrounging, so I can't post to
this list.  What besides old DEC boards are wanted?

Cindy

---