ISO: PDP-11/05 top cover

Josh Dersch derschjo at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 22:48:09 CST 2015

Subject line says it all -- I'm looking for the top/side cover for the
"slim" PDP-11/05.  Probably not infeasible to build one, but I figured
I'd ask around first.

Got lucky on a cheap 8KW core plane (H214) on eBay to replace the
damaged one the /05 came with (which we had a discussion about last
year), and everything seems to be working fine other than a completely
dead Boxer fan (a replacement is on the way), I'd like to find the top
cover to help with air flow/cooling.  And so I can put things on top of
it :).

Thanks,
Josh