SCA drives - any interest?

Mike Stein mhs.stein at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 23:23:06 CST 2015

I have a couple of 6-drive hot swap bays that some of these drives came out of;
unfortunately I didn't make a note of what systems they came out of but they
look like the bay in this Proliant ML370:
http://techtradepartners.squarespace.com/blog/2011/1/3/we-practice-what-we-preach.html

although this 5500 looks vaguely familiar and there are two of these bays...:
http://tempcomgauper.blog.com/2014/04/06/compaq-proliant-5500-server/

In any case, they interface through a 68-pin SCSI connector and a 6-pin power
connector; by any chance would anyone know where I could find the pinout for
that power connector?

Maybe this isn't the best place to ask; is there a forum where server fans hang
out?

Thanks,

mike