Dec pdp 11/44 for sale

Rod rdooley at shaw.ca
Fri May 29 13:06:43 CDT 2015

I have been on this list for a long time as a reader and wanted to give the
list a heads up on this system before

doing anything else in case somebody wants it and can pick it up.

--

Cabinet 1:

Quickware Engineering QED-95 CPU replacement

2- TU-58 tape drives

Cabinet 2:

BA11-KW

RX02 floppies

Cabinet 3:

2- RL02 disk drives

1-MDI 76-contains 1 Maxtor XT8760EM 760 Meg HD

Cabinet 4:

2-RL02 disk drives

1-MDI 276-contains two Maxtor XT8760EM 760 Meg HDs

I am asking US$3000.00 for the four cabinets. I can't guarantee anything but
it was turned off working fine.

The buyer would have the option of buying up to 18 RL02K-DC data carts for
US$25 each

Shipping is probably not an option they are about 300lbs + each

I am located in Kelowna BC Canada about 3hrs north of Spokane Washington..

Preference would have to go to someone that could come and get it.

Pictures are here

http://photoshare.shaw.ca/view/32499942349-1432868285-94725/0

Rod

Rdooley at shaw dot ca