Old HP test equipment power connectors...

Marc Verdiell marc.verdiell at gmail.com
Wed May 27 13:58:26 CDT 2015

I get mine from this vendor on eBay. Very reasonably priced and the one I
got were indeed like new;
- Marc

>On 05/26/2015 09:27 PM, Kyle Owen wrote:
>>Yes, there does appear to be a name for them: the 163 connector.

More information about the cctech mailing list