Old HP test equipment power connectors...

Brent Hilpert hilpert at cs.ubc.ca
Tue May 26 22:28:06 CDT 2015

On 2015-May-26, at 7:27 PM, Kyle Owen wrote:
> Yes, there does appear to be a name for them: the 163 connector.
> http://www.cs.ubc.ca/~hilpert/e/powerConn/index.html
> Big thanks to our own Brent Hilpert for the great reference!

Thanks for the mention. Note the 163 name is my 'best estimate' for the type name.

Sphere appears to have some currently in stock, see bottom of page:

Like wulfman and chuck and as described on my page, I replace the chassis inlet whenever I can, although occasionally it's not possible due to proximity of other chassis elements as the IEC inlet is slightly larger.

More information about the cctech mailing list