8-bit Computer TV Channel Use

Terry Stewart terry at webweavers.co.nz
Fri May 22 23:45:03 CDT 2015

>What are you doing for the PSU
>(the computer ran off the SMPSU in the monitor IIRC)?

The cable "kit" came with a stand-alone PSU. This works fine.

Yes, I don't know what the problem is.  It could be the cheap "no-brand"
SCART <--> composite video/s-video converter (the signal can go either
way).  Anyway, it's better to have the genuine screen, so I'm glad I'm
getting that.

Terry (Tez)