More stuff that can't be shipped

Kirk B Davis kirkbdavis at hush.com
Wed May 20 18:52:58 CDT 2015

I followed up with Cindy and got more info:

"Sperry mainframe?  Size of washing machine" is blue and has never been turned on (no more info but if you are interested she may be able to get a part number)

Dec Server 700
Dec Station
Dec mate 200
Several small Dec systems the size of 486 desk tops early 80s vintage one with butterfly disk drive
4 large old dec replacement power supplies
RA82 locked & working when decommissioned
dec tape drives (RDxx part number?) half and full height
OLD pc power supplies (PC and AT)
Micro channel systems (desktop and tower)
Micro Channel cards

She's basically looking for someone to come take it all but if you really really want something I get the impression she may ship it to you if you are nice and if she has time. Anything not picked up is going to the scrapper.