HP board id?

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Sun May 17 05:10:33 CDT 2015

Dave - - actually there  should be a  scan  out it out there  already...
it is of the  same  vintage as the hp minicomputer  handbook with the old
hp-2115  on the   front....
Here I  found a  link  to the early version!   just  enter any  word in the
   human checker thing and  you can download the pdf!   there are other  hp
2000  things   there  too at that   main url

http://www.hpmuseum.net/capcha/freecap_wrap.php?r=1124

posting  the   cc also to  rest of   list   for those  that would  like
this  also...

Yea  our old  one  if   we opened it  to flat  bed scan it  it  would be a
sheaf of  lose pages I   fear...  but this  pdf  should  be  good   for
info.

We  love  HP 2000 stuff here  it was  part of   my  work in the old  days
fixing and selling therm  and  selling time on them.  We still have our
first  2000  system  we  bought  but we NEED THE 2883  disk  drive  and the hp
version of the GE terminet 300  to put  with it.

Ed Sharpe archivist  for SMECC   _www.smecc.org_ (http://www.smecc.org)

In a message dated 5/16/2015 11:27:44 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
jdbryan at acm.org writes:

Hi  Ed,

On Saturday, May 16, 2015 at 21:35, COURYHOUSE at aol.com  wrote:

> Many Thanks for the HP 1000  interface board manual...

You're welcome.

> We have  the old one here at the  museum   with the   2115, 2116  etc
>  but it has  gotten brittle on the  back  binding and   if  we  do not
> have to open it.......

Maybe open it  one more time to scan it?

-- Dave