Update - PDP 11/44 Now on Ebay no reserve

B Degnan billdeg at buzz1.com
Thu May 14 08:20:17 CDT 2015

 I decided to put the 11/44 on Ebay for $1, no reserve.   (currently at
$40.39).

 New photos (what is on ebay plus what I took today after opening the
cabinet to see what is in there)
 http://vintagecomputer.net/digital/PDP11-44_2nd/

 Ebay listing
 http://www.ebay.com/itm/Digital-PDP-11-44-/271869650084

 Item is pickup only BUT If you can't pick it up but want to make
arrangements to have a shipping company come to pick it up, pack and ship,
I am happy to help but it's on you to make all of the arrangements.  I am
available during the work day.

 Location - Landenberg, PA which is about 40 minutes South/west of
Philadelphia, about 60 minutes North/east Baltimore, 10 miles or so from
I95 at the MD/Delaware border.

 vintagecomputer.net/contact.cfm

 Bill