Wanted: AT&T 3B2 (buy or borrow) near Seattle

Seth Morabito lists at loomcom.com
Tue May 12 14:25:59 CDT 2015

Folks,

I started working on an AT&T 3B2 emulator using the SIMH platform late
last year.  As these things often do, it got side-tracked by life. We
moved to Washington state in January, and I've been consumed with
other matters since then.

I'd like to finally get back to the 3B2 emulator. Having physical
access to a real 3B2 would make this process much, much easier,
especially one I could put custom homebrew ROMs into.

If you have any 3B2s you'd be willing to let me borrow or buy, please
drop me a line. I'm located about an hour from Seattle, WA in Kitsap
County.

Or, if you're interested in a trade, I have some PDP-11 Qbus gear I'd
be willing to part with, too.

-Seth