oddball (XT PC-era?) keyboard - "dejag" etc controls

Jules Richardson jules.richardson99 at gmail.com
Fri May 8 07:20:06 CDT 2015

On 05/08/2015 01:07 AM, Pontus Pihlgren wrote:
> On Thu, May 07, 2015 at 08:36:02PM -0500, Jules Richardson wrote:
>> Jon (& Al),
>>
>> Quick photo of it here:
>>
>> http://www.classiccmp.org/acornia/tmp/keyboard_small.jpg
>>

> Ah, this picture would have ended the speculation days ago.

Ok, I'll let you have that, I suppose it was ~27 hours :-)

> It's
> a keytronic keyboard compatible with VT100. I have one and will
> pull it out to see if it has the same labels or if your keyboard
> was intended for a special application.

Yes, please check. This one has a circular DIN connector, 5 pins, 180
degrees, but I don't recall if that's what the vt100 has or not.

Shame that whatever it belonged with wasn't there - if it was just a
terminal then I expect it got tossed into their CRT pile, and that fills up
and gets emptied far more frequently than the other bins.

cheers

Jules