Need Corvus 'A2CPM.1' diskette

Eric Smith spacewar at gmail.com
Fri May 8 02:00:11 CDT 2015

On Thu, May 7, 2015 at 7:01 PM, Steven Hirsch <snhirsch at gmail.com> wrote:
> Absolutely everything else Corvus is out there - including
> the Constellation I CP/M support - so why would this one diskette be MIA?

I certainly used CP/M on the Apple II with the Corvus, including their
first-generation products that used the 8-inch IMI 7710 drives in the
translucent housing with exposed wire-wrap backplane, as seen in this
1979 ad:

    http://www.vintagecomputing.com/index.php/archives/610

Formatting the drive required adding a jumper to the backplane.

Unfortunately I don't still have any of my disks from back then.