London collector clearing out

Christian Liendo christian_liendo at yahoo.com
Tue May 5 07:31:08 CDT 2015

> From: Liam Proven <lproven at gmail.com>

> TBH I had suspected that Reddit was a bit too, er, well, young for most ClassicCmpers... :-)

More to the point is that I created that group as a response to many groups, including but not limited to ClassicCMP. Who didn't want all the craigslist, for sale & trade posts.

When I told people here what I created. I got rather nasty responses. So it's amusing to see the link posted here, given the reception I originally received in it's creation.

I thank Dan for allowing me to repost it to the reddit group. I hope all the machines find good homes.