TD Systems TDL-11 QBUS (SCSI?) card

Sean Caron scaron at umich.edu
Mon May 4 09:37:33 CDT 2015

Sorry, ambiguous, nothing wrong with the Z8400 or the Z80 in general; fine
architecture; I was just contrasting the more "ambiguous" design of a card
like that which is under discussion, to something that's just got an NCR
5380 or similar on it, that just jumps out at you and yells "SCSI!"

Best,

Sean