Ridge 32/330 up and running!

Jules Richardson jules.richardson99 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 13:17:20 CDT 2015

On 03/29/2015 12:16 AM, Josh Dersch wrote:
> You can see some pictures of this beast at:

Damn, that's nice :)  I always think that "old Unix" is much of a muchness
in machines of this era - the OS is probably nothing that special; it's the
hardware that makes them interesting.

> I'll add that I'm looking for an external SMD cabinet and cabling so that I
> can image the original SMD disk that was in the Ridge when I got it

Do you know the history of this particular system? I'd say it's definitely
worth doing, just for whatever software and data (which might tell some
sort of "story") is on the drive.

cheers

Jules