TRS-80 Model 1 Level 1 repair.

Terry Stewart terry at webweavers.co.nz
Sun Mar 15 19:42:34 CDT 2015

Here's another one on a machine I got in the same haul.  I would almost be
embarrassed to call this one a repair as it didn't take much effort.  I'm
pleased to have an original variant of this machine though.
http://www.classic-computers.org.nz/blog/2015-03-14-s80-mk1-fix.htm

It's got an interesting EPROM extension to ROM which I'm finding out more
about (see the DISQUS comments at the end).

Terry