Teleray Micricon 82306-3 on ebay

Arno Kletzander Arno_1983 at gmx.de
Fri Mar 6 00:27:40 CST 2015

Hello everybody,

stumbled across this while looking for a HP 82306C GPIO Card to go with my 11835 data buffer (hint hint).
Looks just old and arcane enough that it might be of some interest to the community here ;)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251594970760 (no ending date given, BIN/OBO)
Micricon 823 Chassis Microprocessor 82306-3 Teleray NASA Research Lot of Two

No association whatsoever to the seller, not interested in bidding on the item (TWO units) myself. Then again, if somebody decides to go for it and wants to split up (provided this can be made into two reasonably complete units), we can talk. I'm in Europe but can effect PayPal payments and CONUS -> EUR shipping with some (reasonable) effort.

So Long,
Arno