Where to get a Vax or microvax

Ian S. King isking at uw.edu
Mon Jun 29 16:08:27 CDT 2015

I've been looking for a printset for the VAX 6000-600 for a long time.
I've never found one.  <sigh>  -- Ian

--
Ian S. King, MSIS, MSCS, Ph.D. Candidate
The Information School <http://ischool.uw.edu>

Archivist, Voices From the Rwanda Tribunal <http://tribunalvoices.org>
Value Sensitive Design Research Lab <http://vsdesign.org>

University of Washington

There is an old Vulcan saying: "Only Nixon could go to China."