Where to get a Vax or microvax

William Donzelli wdonzelli at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 12:33:24 CDT 2015

> To give folks an idea of how much stuff I had jammed into my (many) storage units, as I was
> going through them trying to figure out what I'd keep and what I would "dispose" of, I found a
> VAX 11/780 that I didn't know that I had.  I knew that I had one in storage as I was digging/sorting
> I "discovered" a second 11/780 that I had forgotten was in there.
>
> You *know* you have too much stuff and it's packed too tightly when you can "lose" a VAX 11/780!

Ha!

Bud sadly, I can relate. I am moving as well, and I am coming across
tons (VERY literally) of racks of military radar and radio equipment I
forgot I had. The good news is that as I am breaking up my radar and
radio collections, I do not have to think too hard about where the
stuff is going. It ain't stayin' here!

--
Will