Austin Goodwill computer works

jwsmobile jws at jwsss.com
Sat Jun 27 01:58:20 CDT 2015

On 6/26/2015 11:46 PM, Pontus Pihlgren wrote:
> I had a private conversation with Stephen(who started the
> nekochan thread) and he said that some things have gone back to
> donors and that they will keep some select items. The 8/s is one
> of the machines that they are keeping.
>
> I get the imprwssion that it's a rather controlled an
> responsible shutdown.
>
> /P
If they are retaining the PDP 8/S they just dumped the original history
of the restoration in the auction I posted.  not so good.

I would be open to suggestions that his is not a unique artifact, given
the appearance of the cover.  But that speculation is contradicted by
the fact that the pages are all in individual slip covers.  Again if the
8/s went somewhere this should have gone with it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221805321988

thanks
Jim