Persci 299 with unknown Persci dual S-100 cards?

Santo Nucifora santo.nucifora at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 06:11:33 CDT 2015

Last night I was able to read the EPROMs on the second of the two Persci
cards and embedded in the code was the string "ERSCI 1170 V F.2-5".  I'm
strongly suspecting it's proof that both cards make up a PerSci 1170
controller :)   I have the four 2716 EPROMS dumped in the files area of my
site at http://vintagecomputer.ca/files-area/ .  If someone would like to
disassemble them, I'd love to find out more.  If there is a tool I can use,
please let me know.  I was not able to read the 2708 on the first card at
this point.

If anyone has any information on the Persci 1170 controller, I'd love to
know if any additional software is required to run it or if I can jump to a
specific address to run it.  I do NOT have any disks for this.

It appears to be an uncommon drive so any information at all would be much
appreciated.

Santo