Documation card readers for sale

tony duell ard at p850ug1.demon.co.uk
Thu Jun 18 13:04:48 CDT 2015

> That bloody EDAC connector is not cheap. I ended up sourcing one for like
> $60. On the other hand you can hunt around for scrap 50 conductor telco

No, but it is still available (easily) and it is very well made. Or at least the ones I
have used are. The back shells are designed so you can fit them round the
cable after wiring, thus avoiding the fruity language normally produced when
you wire up nearly 100 wires and realise you have forgotten to thread the cable
through the back shell.

-tony