On the Emulation of TU58s

Ian S. King isking at uw.edu
Tue Jun 16 11:51:59 CDT 2015

Mark, I've thought of that for my HP 9845, too.  Sure would be nice to
fabricate something that's flexible hardware that can be programmed for the
peculiarities of various implementations.  I'll put it on my list of things
to do once I'm done with my dissertation.  :-)

--
Ian S. King, MSIS, MSCS, Ph.D. Candidate
The Information School <http://ischool.uw.edu>

Archivist, Voices From the Rwanda Tribunal <http://tribunalvoices.org>
Value Sensitive Design Research Lab <http://vsdesign.org>

University of Washington

There is an old Vulcan saying: "Only Nixon could go to China."