Any DOS Gamers out there??

Jason Howe jason at smbfc.net
Mon Jun 15 01:04:02 CDT 2015

As with most stuff -- it depends.

A Pentium 200 MMX on an ATX board supporting DIMM modules with more PCI
slots than ISA slots is less interesting to me that say a Pentium AT
board that supports SIMMs.

I already have a 286 and a Pentium (on an AT board) setup for DOS games
for their respective eras, so I don't really have a use myself.

--Jason