UA11s

Guy Sotomayor ggs at shiresoft.com
Mon Jun 15 14:09:21 CDT 2015

> On Jun 15, 2015, at 9:17 AM, Guy Sotomayor <ggs at shiresoft.com> wrote:
>

>> On Jun 15, 2015, at 9:15 AM, Guy Sotomayor <ggs at shiresoft.com> wrote:
>>
>> For a while now, folks have been asking me about UA11s.  I've been putting them off because I'm sure I have some boards but can't find them until I unpack the "basement" of my new shop.  I figured that I'd have done that by now but it's *still* not done.  :-(
>>
>> So, in the name of customer service, I'm going to fab another round of UA11 boards (just the boards, you'll have to source all of the parts yourselves).  So that I know how big an order to place, can folks contact me (off list please: ggs at shiresoft.com) on if you'd like a board (or two or ??).  I just want to have a rough idea of what the demand is (ie should I order 10, 25, 100?).
>>

> Oh, forgot to add, I'll probably be placing an order sometime in July.

Since folks have asked (I had just assumed).  As of right now the price for the board will be as listed on my web site http://www.shiresoft.com/products/PriceList.html <http://www.shiresoft.com/products/PriceList.html>.  Shipping will of course be extra.

I have not yet seen what the boards will cost (since it's been a few years since I last ordered them).  If there's a big difference, I'll let folks know (but that won't be until I actually know how many I'll be ordering).

TTFN - Guy