Updates

Guy Sotomayor ggs at shiresoft.com
Mon Jun 15 11:10:07 CDT 2015

I know some folks have been trying to get in touch with me for a while and I want to apologize for not getting back in touch with folks before now.

The short and long of it has been the fact that first my wife had health issues, then I had health issues and finally in the middle of all of this my ISP decided to move me to a new static IP block which caused my email to be on various black-lists that took a while to get off of (so I could *see* the emails, I just couldn't respond).

So, that's why folks haven't heard from me.

Up until the above, I had been making steady progress on the MEM11 code.  Right now I have most of the forth code written along with a J1 simulator (written in forth).  I was in the process of debugging the simulator when all of the above occurred and I haven't been able to get back to it yet.  I hope to start on it again in the next few weeks.

TTFN - Guy