PDP-8/S

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Sat Jun 13 03:26:20 CDT 2015

PDP-S  ( and Classic 8  too) in the intake  form . . yes we  are working up
an entry  for  with different  fields in it.

Be aware though  as  soon as  you say  you HAVE ONE OF  THOSE  on this
list or any other
you have tagged yourself as having one. if  someone wants   your  details
it  does not  take too much  research....  Ed#

In a message dated 6/12/2015 6:43:44 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu writes:

> From: Fred Cisin

> If somebody were to try  to make a "complete" list, it would make sense
> to  provide variable levels of anonymity
> Prob'ly some people would be more willing to discuss what they  have IFF
> they aren't opening themselves to theft risk,  and/or a deluge of "I'd
> like to buy".

Let me  second that. Particularly as the value of these things goes up,
security  will be a real issue for people.

As I like to say, the _good_ thing  about the Internet is that it brings the
world to your doorstep; and the  _bad_ thing about the Internet is that it
brings the world to your  doorstep...

Noel