Looking for the Tek 465 of Logic Analysers

Ian S. King isking at uw.edu
Wed Jun 10 21:20:06 CDT 2015

One thing on which I must disagree: you don't need 'an external HPIB
controller' to use the HP 1630.  It's nice to be able to save configs and
traces to floppy, but I don't know if the PC software to actually move it
to a host for analysis has survived.  I've never controlled my 1630G with
anything but its front panel.

--
Ian S. King, MSIS, MSCS, Ph.D. Candidate
The Information School <http://ischool.uw.edu>

Archivist, Voices From the Rwanda Tribunal <http://tribunalvoices.org>
Value Sensitive Design Research Lab <http://vsdesign.org>

University of Washington

There is an old Vulcan saying: "Only Nixon could go to China."