Front Panel Tech Note 2

Rod Smallwood rodsmallwood52 at btinternet.com
Thu Jun 11 16:46:47 CDT 2015

  Hi Pontus
       Please define which two  the colours differ between.
       Is the current version with the vertical switch position correct?
       If that is the case then the other one with angled switch position
       lines and dividers between groups of lamps must differ.

      The two colours are referred to as Amber and Terra Cotta.
      If they differ then they must have different names.

     As I am a bit colour blind the matching is done by our two screen
printing
     ladies who are art graduates and qualified colourists.
    (in general females have better colour vision)

      If you have an example of a Type B ( angled switch position lines
and dividers)
      that shows the difference in colour I'd really like a copy before
we ship any type B

     Rod